Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tech Terrace Testimonials!


If you are a current or previous resident of the Tech Terrace neighborhood, this is your chance to brag on your neighborhood. I'll start!

I lived in Tech Terrace in a modest little bungalow on 22nd and Hartford from 2003 through 2008.

The things I loved about my house: all the windows, especially those looking out into the backyard with a great view of the greenhouse and fountain; the original wood floors and I even like a bit of creaking when I walked as it took me back to the home I grew up in; the glass door knobs - I was SO tempted to take them when we moved but they wouldn't have been the same in another house.

What I loved about the neighborhood: peaceful evening walks down tree-lined streets, past interesting houses; the park with a walking track just two blocks away; Roscoe Wilson elementary school where my grandkids were attending at the time - what a great school; wonderful neighbors who had similar intersts - like art and estate sales!

There is just something about Tech Terrace - and something about Tech Terrace homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment