Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lubbock Tx Realtor gives Tech Terrace update



There are twenty eight Tech Terrace homes available now. What a great place to buy a home! If you haven't been to Tech Terrace lately, this is a lovely time of year to take a leisurely walk or drive through the neighborhood. Be sure to shop for some fresh fruit or a nice bottle of wine at the newly reopened (well, a year or so ago) Lowes at 26th and Boston.

If you are interested in buying a Lubbock Tx Home, in particular a Tech Terrace home, give me a call. I enjoy showing homes in this area adjacent to Texas Tech University. Great place for Texas Tech faculty, staff, and students to live - easy commute to campus.

If you have a home in Tech Terrace and would like to sell your home, I can help you. Please be sure you choose a REALTOR like me who appreciates the charm and value of great Lubbock homes in older neighborhoods like Tech Terrace. As a former Tech Terrace resident, I'll proudly market your home. And as a Texas Tech grad and former TTU employee, I still have strong ties to the University and enjoy working with Texas Tech faculty, students and their parents, staff. Call, text or email me if you need a Lubbock TX Realtor.

Have a great week!

Mary Benton, Lubbock TX REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty
(806) 790-1026

marybenton@kw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment