Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tech Terrace Homes For Sale




As of this morning there are 52 Tech Terrace homes for sale in Lubbock's multiple listing service. These homes include a 2/1/1 home located at 2812 30th Street that is listed for $69,500.00. On the opposite end of the spectrum is 3107 19th Street. This expansive two story home was built in 1941. It features four bedrooms, four and a half baths, and a three car garage. Designated a Historic Home in 1981, with over 5900 square feet, this home is priced at $700,000.00. So that leaves the other 50 homes in Tech Terrace priced somewhere in between! If you love Tech Terrace and would like to view some of these homes, call me! If you are moving to Lubbock and don't know about Tech Terrace yet, please study up on the neighborhood and if it interests you I'd love to give you a tour of the neighborhood and help you find the right home.

I love helping buyers and sellers in Tech Terrace as this neighborhood is near and dear to my heart. Call or send me an email if I can ever help you.

Mary Benton, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty
790-1026
marybenton@kw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment