Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Tech Terrace Homes



Congratulations to this recipient of "Yard of the Month" in Tech Terrace. The curb appeal is 10+.

I love driving through the Tech Terrace neighborhood and seeing the great variety of homes with lots of character.

PRICE REDUCTIONS in Tech Terrace Homes. Since summer sales were somewhat slower (say that three times fast) there are several wonderful Tech Terrace homes that have recently had price adjustments. If you would like a list of homes that have had reductions, I can send those to you. Or if you'd like to see your favorite neighborhood cottage or bungalow that is for sale we can arrange a tour. Just reply to this blog if you want to look at some homes for sale in Tech Terrace. Or give me a call at (806) 790-1026.

Selling your Tech Terrace home now or soon? Call me! I love working with Tech Terrace buyers and seller and use the latest marketing techniques to get homes sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment