Thursday, May 15, 2014

May 2014 Tech Terrace Homes

Good Morning!!!

Today there are 34 homes for sale in Tech Terrace with prices ranging from $84,900.00 through $795,000.00.  Many people choose to live in Tech Terrace because of the proximity to Texas Tech and others just love the diverse architecture, mature landscaping, and sense of community.  I'm on standby to help you if you want to buy or sell a Tech Terrace home.

Why you will want to choose me if you are considering buying or selling a home in Tech Terrace:

This great area has been a constant in my life for many years now and I know the lay of the land.  I have been blessed to be able to pick up my grandchildren after school...they all attended Roscoe Wilson and now my youngest attends Hutchinson Jr. High.  Both these schools are in the neighborhood. 

My husband and I lived in a precious bungalow on 22nd Street for almost 5 years and made many good friends in the neighborhood.  I still love to drive through the tree lined streets.


I have a love/appreciation of older homes and understand the value.  Many Lubbock agents would not live in Tech Terrace because they don't appreciate the charm and character in these homes and some do not like the diversity of the people and architecture.  If an agent doesn't understand why people would choose to pay so much for a Tech Terrace home - don't let them try to sell your home!

I know about homes available, how many times they have been on the market, which homes might be 'coming soon'.

I am a Lubbock REALTOR with close ties to the Texas Tech community after working there for 14 years.  I work with departments to help their incoming faculty find homes and many want to live in Tech Terrace.

I have worked with numerous students and their families who buy in Tech Terrace so they can walk/bike to school.  I provide guidance about resale potential after graduation and what it takes for students to be good neighbors.

Check back here often for updates on listings in Tech Terrace, buyers looking for specific size/price homes in the area, neighborhood events, and more.  Contact me with any questions about Tech Terrace specifically and Lubbock real estate in general.

Note:
Tech Terrace in Lubbock is a neighborhood bordered by University Avenue to the east, Indiana Avenue to the west, and 19th and 34th Streets to the north and south.  Some residents say that the true Tech Terrace is much smaller, being defined by Flint & Indiana and then 19th to 24th Streets.   Regardless how one chooses to map the area, this is a popular and hopping neighborhood.

Mary Benton, REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty
806 790 1026
marybenton@kw.com
www.marybentonhomes.com

Also...like me on my Facebook business page...Mary Benton, REALTOR...then I'm just a FB message away if you need me.

1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM DR PURVA PIUS LOAN FINANCE (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 54,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 54,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete