Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Things Change in Tech Terrace - 2014 Update

Some things remain constant - some change.  Just an FYI that Tech Terrace homes I feature from time to time may sell, be taken off the market, or the price may decrease of increase and I have no control over these things.  If you see something here you are interested in please check the posting date and if reasonably recent, contact me to see if it is still available.

Best ways to reach me include my email (marybenton@kw.com), my Facebook Page (Mary Benton, REALTOR), and my phone (806 790 1026)

Tech Terrace remains a wonderful place to live, play, and visit.  I did some research and
In Tech Terrace now, current listings here is what I found:
 
Homes listed for sale - 25
Average Price Per Sq Ft - 98.72  (this is asking price)
 
SOLDS for past 6 months
Homes Sold - 30
Avg Price per sq ft - 88.13
Avg List/Sale price % - 96.18 (sales price versus original list price)
Avg Days on Market - 39
 
If you are looking to buy or sell in Tech Terrace (or U.N.I.T) now is a good time.  Contact me if I can assist you! 
 
Have a great wintery Monday!
 
Mary Benton, REALTOR
Keller Williams Realty

2 comments: